Registrations for the 2021-2022 French Programs are now OPEN!
French learning could be more fun this Sept.!
New Online Textbook
New Learning Experience
New students = students who have NEVER registered for TEA courses
Returning students = students who registered for TEA courses before Sept. 2020
Current students = students who have been with TEA after Sept. 2020 and have the designated student portal and unique student number that starts with "TEA_".
HOW TO REGISTER - NEW/Returning students:
1. Complete this registration form for NEW students.
2. Immediately after you complete the registration form, you will receive an automatic confirmation email including the Placement Test instructions that lead to the official assessment link.
3. Complete and submit the online Placement Test.
4. Once you have submitted the online Placement Test, you will be asked to choose the time slot for Oral Test* (Monday or Thursday evening). The Oral Test will be conducted via telephone and take around 5 - 10 minutes. One of our teachers will call your designated phone.
*We are delighted to offer free tests for our students. However, new students need to pay a $20 test fee first, and this $20 will be credited to their tuition fee if they sign up for our courses.
5. Our teacher will review both your written test and oral test, and we will provide your child's recommended course level within 2-3 days.
6. The parent/legal guardian needs to confirm the course they would like to register for by replying to the suggested level email, and an invoice for the corresponding course will be sent to you shortly.
7. Once the payment is processed, the student will be enrolled in their course and given log-in information for their designated student portal.
HOW TO REGISTER - CURRENT students:
1. Complete this registration form for current students.
In this form, one of the fields requires the child's Student Number.
- To find your child's student number, please log in to your child's student portal. Click "My Profile" on the website's top-left corner, and find the Student Number under the "Academic Details" section.
- All Student Numbers should start with TEA_#.
2. We will send the recommended course level to your email.
- For summer students, we are finalizing your grades, and you will receive your recommended course level by August 28, 2021.
- For spring students, your child's recommended course level in September is ready now and you can start to register. Once you submit the form, you will receive our recommended course level within 2-3 days.
3. The parent/legal guardian needs to confirm the course they would like to register for by replying to the suggested level email, and an invoice for the corresponding course will be sent to you shortly.
4. Once the payment is processed, the student will be enrolled in their course.
- Paypal or Credit Card (no PayPal account required).
After the Payment:
- For Current Students: Please directly log into your TEA student/parent account to access the registered course
- For New/Returning Students: You will receive TWO emails of portals (for both parent and student) login info and ONE email with the instruction. Log in to the portal and be ready to access the courses and Zoom classrooms.
- You can also download the “Classe365” app on your smartphone for easy access.
New! - Become a French Club Member now!
Benefits for Membership:
ü Peer Homework Help (twice a week)
ü Access to Culture Events, Parties, Seminars and Celebrations
ü DELF mock test after teachers' nomination
ü 10% Discount on Paid Events or Contests
ü 10% Discount on Parents/Adult French class
ü 30% Discount on Repeated Course
ü e-Newsletters with learning tips and resources
ü More benefits are on the way
Membership fee: $20/semester
Attached please kindly find the 2021-2022 course schedule for your reference.